I am having three ballet recitals on the weekend. I am very, very excited about it. Today I had my ballet pictures taken. I love my recital dress.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am having three ballet recitals on the weekend. I am very, very excited about it. Today I had my ballet pictures taken. I love my recital dress.
Posted by Erin at 7:44 PM
4 comments:
Hi Erin. I went to my best friends recital last weekend. It was fun. I hope you have fun.
I like ballet. good luck!
I usually do dance too, but I quit for this year. I know how you feel about recital. I missed not being involved this year. We still went to watch the recital with my friend Clara. I'm taking dance again next year. I'd love to see pictures of your dress.
I can't wait to see pictures of your recital dress!
Post a Comment